03/21/2020: Dr. Wagner was a featured panelist in an OCD/COVID-19 Town Hall on Saturday, March 21, 2020 hosted by International OCD Foundation (IOCDF) National Ambassador Ethan Smith. Watch the recorded livestream here.
03/19/2020: COVID-19 Telehealth Update. As of March 19, 2020, Dr. Wagner will be offering telehealth services for patients and professionals. Call (919) 457-3958 to ask for details.
Now Offering Videoconferencing for Professionals:
- Easy and economical access to training workshops for groups of professionals
- In real‐time, while in the comfort of your office or home
- All you need is a computer, internet access with webcam and a mutually compatible videoconferencing software
- See Dr. Wagner on your computer, hear her speak while she presents her slides, take notes, use the handouts she provides, and see your colleagues/other participants on the screen as well
- Ideal for a group practice, clinic and even individual practitioners who wish to join together to schedule training
- Participants can be in one location or in separate locations, e.g., each in their own office or home
- Scheduled at mutually convenient times
- One‐to‐two days of intensive training can be scheduled in half day blocks over several weeks to fit with busy schedules
- Workshop can be customized to suit your group or clinic’s specific needs and populations
- Participate in real‐time question and answer and case discussions with Dr. Wagner during the workshop
- Have the option for follow‐up consultation via phone or videoconferencing
- More details under “Workshops” on this website
- For questions or to schedule a workshop, contact Dr. Wagner: email@example.com