Workshops for Clinicians
For over 25 years, Dr. Wagner has received consistently outstanding reviews at her workshops for therapists and other health care professionals.
About Dr. Wagner’s Workshops for Clinicians
Dr. Wagner’s workshops are designed to provide training and consultation in the application of CBT for OCD and anxiety disorders. Participants will learn empirically-sound, developmentally sensitive, appealing and practical CBT approaches that are feasible in clinical settings and designed to optimize motivation and treatment compliance in children and adolescents. Strategies for building treatment-readiness, collaborating with parents, managing anxiety in school, working with reluctant children, relapse prevention, and challenges in treatment will be covered. Participants should be familiar with diagnosing anxiety in children and adolescents and should have at least Master’s level training and be licensed to practice in a mental health profession.
*These workshops are not designed for parents or those who are primarily interested in applying CBT in the classroom (see Workshops for Parents and Workshops for School Professionals).
Streamable Workshops for Clinicians**NEW**
Worried No More: CBT for Anxiety in Children and Teens - Streamable Workshop for Clinicians, please click here. Note: You will be redirected to Lighthouse Press for more information and registration.
Up and Down the Worry Hill: CBT for OCD in Children and Teens- Streamable Workshop for Clinicians, please click here. Note: You will be redirected to Lighthouse Press for more information and registration.
Live On-Site or Live Virtual Workshops
Invite Dr. Wagner to present a live on-site or virtual workshop for your group or organization:
Length: Choose from 6 hours, 9 hours or 12 hours of instruction time, spaced over 1 or 2 (or multiple days/weeks for virtual workshops).
Level: Tailored to your group at a beginner, intermediate or advanced level.
Format: View slides as Dr. Wagner teaches, follow along with detailed handouts, and participate in real-time Q & A. Case studies and discussion will help participants learn to develop creative and specific treatment plans.
Please contact Dr. Wagner at email@example.com to discuss your workshop goals, duration and frequency of sessions, and fees.
For descriptions of the following live on-site or live virtual workshops:
CBT for Anxiety in Children and Teens, please click here.
CBT for OCD in Children and Teens, please click here.
CBT for Anxiety and OCD in Children and Teens, please click here.
Comments from participants at Dr. Wagner’s Workshops for Clinicians
- Dr. Wagner was extremely well prepared, articulate and organized. Her materials were excellent.
- Very organized, “real world” applicability. The feel was unexpectedly terrific.
- I really liked the quality and pace of the workshop: A lot of information, very interesting, well-organized.
- I love the Worry Hill metaphor and the whole treatment approach.
- This was excellent! Please, can we have a full day (or more if needed) course by Dr. Wagner to train CBT practitioners to work with children with CBT.
- Very informative and useful, especially the explanation of CBT and the Worry Hill idea.
- Excellent presenter. I learned how to develop specific hierarchies for OCD and anxiety
- The workshop was wonderfully complete and detailed. It was a great learning experience.
- The workshop was great. I would definitely take an advanced workshop with Dr. Wagner.
- An excellent speaker, very knowledgeable. I liked the video clips—helpful way to learn.
- Well organized, informative, met goals, use of video clips—Dr. Wagner was a very good presenter!
- Dr. Wagner’s skill and knowledge were terrific. She clearly knew the material and made it really interesting.
- The level of the presentation was described accurately in the brochure and maintained very well in the workshop. Dr. Wagner was superb, expert, prepared and accessible.
See Dr. Wagner’s Past Workshops here: Workshops for Clinicians
Psychologists, Washington, DC
Professionals, Charleston, SC
Professionals, San Francisco, CA
Professionals, Seattle, WA