Consultation for Professionals
Consultation to Mental Health Professionals in CBT for Anxiety Disorders in Children, Adolescents, and Adults
Benefits of CBT: CBT is the treatment of choice for anxiety disorders, especially in children and adolescents. Empirical studies have demonstrated its short-term and long-term efficacy. CBT is problem-focused and goal directed. It is structured and systematic and teaches clients life-long skills. Many insurance companies are now requiring evidence-based treatments.
Customers are asked to first contact Dr. Wagner to discuss fees and scheduling: firstname.lastname@example.org
On-Site Training at Your Clinic, Agency or School (U.S., Canada, and Abroad)
Benefits of On-Site Training:
- Staff-wide on-site training is more economical than sending staff to off-site workshops.
- Intensive one- or two-day training sessions can be scheduled at your convenience.
- Consistency of skill acquisition and application is optimized when all staff is trained at the same time.
- Training is customized to suit a clinic's or school's needs and specific populations.
- Training sessions can be geared towards start-ups of specialty anxiety clinics.
- Follow-up consultation for individuals or groups is available if needed.
Consultation with Dr. Wagner can be tailored to suit individual or group needs. Appropriate for beginning, intermediate and advanced professionals. Available via telephone or Skype; with convenient scheduling.
For information on fees and scheduling, please contact: email@example.com